Monday, November 26, 2007

Flashback

12:00am

I'm eight years old. I stare at the clock hanging on the wall realizing how ill I was feeling. I was very very sick. Doctors didn't know what was wrong...I had a temperature of 104. I have a cold towel on my head to cool me down. I eventually drift to sleep...

2:15am

I awake. Eyes blurry from trying to focus on something. I can't make it out....wait....I begin to see. It slowly moves toward me. I try to scream but no sound comes out. It's cloaked. Black as night. I can't see its face. 7 feet away...I look somewhere else...the clock is still at 2:15am...4 feet away now...It reaches its arm out to try and grab me. Words I can't understand are etched into its skin. I feel my temperature rising. My body is almost on fire. Am I dying? Now I am freezing...All of the warmth is being sucked out of me. This is it. This is when I...my mother comes out of nowhere. She walks right through the creature and it dissipates. She came to check out on me...But how did she know? I did not call her. How did she know? I fall asleep, blankets over my head...

10:00am

My strength and appetite return to me. I feel a million times better. I was cured. That morning still scared me. What happened? Was I hallucinating? Was it all just a bad dream? This was the start...This was the beginning. Things started to happen then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw anentity myself many years ago..I was 12 ..he was at the foot of my bed...he had no face no eyes ... somehiw I had no fear...just peace as I drifteed off into sleep with him still standing there...I cant say it was grim because he had no sickle...
I used to see a lot ..I blocked it out...I hate that.
I want it back...the last one is in my myspace pics..the woman in white..