Monday, November 26, 2007

Dream #1

This was the first one...

I awake in a room with pale white walls as high up as the eyes can see. There are no doors or windows. I panic, looking for a way out but find none. The ground begins to shake and I notice faint numbers written over and over again. The room seems to be spinning and spiraling upwards as the numbers repeat. 2010. Darker now, the numbers seem to be bleeding...The ground begins to tremble again only this time the Earth peels away and I find myself falling into a black abyss. I cannot see. There is no light here, only darkness.

I awake. 3:37am. I walk to a window and look out. Everything is silent, everything is dark. No life, no noise, just me looking out into the night. Something is out there.

Could all of this be because of what happened? I want answers. I need to know what is going on. I spend my time wondering, researching, looking for any answers that can describe what is happening...But I find nothing.

Am I really the only one who feels it?

No comments: